Agensi Pekerjaan Chrisjac Sdn Bhd (herein refer as ‘Chrisjac’ ) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Chrisjac is registered with the Commissioner of Personal Data Protection under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709) (DPA). Under this Act, Chrisjac is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We undertake to ensure that all information you furnish to us is processed in strict confidential and in accordance with the guidelines and policy of DPA.
Personal data and Information that we may collect from you:
- We collect information from you when you have submitted your application for jobs, submit resume or registration process.
- We may collect information on your visits to our website by filling the form(s) in our site. This information shall include information/data provided at the time of registering to us our site,subscribing to our services, posting materials or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also use the information for direct marketing via e-mail, messaging or telephone, but you may at any time opt-out of receiving future marketing communication.
- We collect personal information directly or indirectly from you when you choose to engage Chrisjac for purpose of applying for job(s) published in our website or third party job portals. Examples of personal information that Chrisjac may collect from you:
- Personal name
- Age and date of birth
- Contact numbers (E-mail address, telephone)
- Academic qualifications and institutions
- Work history and experience
- Any other information associated with job applications and resume contents.
How we use your information/data
All the information/data are collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- To promote and market you to secure job openings in the market.
- To verify your identity, academic/professional qualifications as contained in your resume.
- To best tailor Content and Services according to your preferences.
- To keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about our Services.
- To deliver other services – such as newsletters or information on upcoming events – that we may offer you.
- To help us create, publish, and improve Content and Services most relevant to you.
To facilitate our use of your information/data, and to provide you with the best services and/or opportunities, it may sometimes be necessary for Chrisjac to disclose your information to our clients/third parties.
Where required by law, we will share your data with government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
Send to a Friend
If you use the ‘Send to a Friend’ function to forward any information on this Website to a friend, you confirm that you have obtained your friend’s consent for using his/her name and email address for such purpose.
Where we store your information/data
The data that we collect from you will be kept and stored in our database. These information/data will be forwarded to our clients for recruitment purposes. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
While we will do our level best to protect your personal data, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information and transferred it to a third party, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you use Chrisjac recruitment services via the website or any other means, you consent to our collection and dissemination of your information/data to third parties for recruitment purposes. However, Chrisjac is not responsible for the protection and privacy of information which you provide whilst visiting other websites.
Your obligations on your personal information
You are obligated and responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information to us.
How you can access, correct and delete your data
You may contact us to request any correction or deletion of your data by emailing us at email@example.com.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes that we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Chrisjac Sdn Bhd (334902-P)
Suite 525, Block A, Damansara Intan e-Business Park
No.1, Jalan SS 20/27
47400 Petaling Jaya