•Position: Sales Engineer
•Remuneration: RM 3000-5000
Our client is an independently owned business entity in solar technology renewable energy industry, specializing in residential,commercial and industrial sectors for the on and off-grid solar system. They are the reputable service provider of solar PV system and solutions across the industry. As part of their new growth phase, they are in search of appointing Sales professional to assume the new role of Sales Engineer to be based at their new office in Bandar Bukit Tinggi,Klang.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for actively targeting business opportunities across the market.
Represent the company in soliciting sales opportunities a range of high quality solar systems for both residential and commercial market.
As the Sales Engineer, you will identify various viable opportunities through developing beneficial business relationships with all industry contacts.
Directly involved in managing sales negotiations to ensure successful outcome of sales transactions, the contracts and business proposals.
• Male or female in age group 28-35.
• Possess a Bachelor degree in engineering or Business.
• Some minimum experience in handling solar PV projects.
• Strong understanding of sustainability project scoping and delivery.
• Possess some general knowledge of renewable energy industry specifically on solar PV technology.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English.
• Willing to be based at Klang area.
Remuneration: What you will get in return
Upon successfully appointed to the role, you will be paid a basic salary of between RM 3000-5000 plus allowances to cover transport and telephone expenses. You will also be rewarded with sales commissions/incentives upon successfully secured business deals.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.