About the company
Our client is an established herbal-based medicine manufacturing company based at Ijok in Selangor. Currently they are recruiting an all rounded Accounting person to undertake the finance and accounting portfolio. The primary responsibilities of the position are to manage and direct all aspects of the organization's financial management and reporting and to ensure good financial decisions and drive financial improvement in all areas across the business.
Job Scope & Responsibilities
You will be administering and monitoring the operational accounting functions including Accounting (AP, AR, GL and reports) and treasury functions plus supervising a small team to ensure related reports are submitted on a timely and accurate manner. You will be also responsible for payroll administration.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting,including analysis of variances overhead costs and profitability.
• Review monthly management accounts.
• Review financial year end financial statements and tax computation.
• Oversee AR and AP.
• Manage and monitor cash flow.
• Manage SST preparation,submission and payment.
• Preparation and analysis of budgets and performance against budget, on going analysis of job costing.
• Perform HR and office administration functions.
• Malaysian male or female age 28-38.
• Possess minimum LCCI Diploma in Accounting or a bachelor degree in Accounting.
• Minimum 3 years of accounting experience in manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in English, BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Proficient in computerized accounting system.
• Be willing to be based at Ijok area in Selangor.
This position will suit an active person looking to take on to the next level for a managerial role in manufacturing industry.
To apply online, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the "Apply Now" button below.