About the company
Our client is a specialty laboratory/scientific/medical supplier to industrial,clinical and public institutions. In line with their expansion plan, they are now looking to engage an experienced accounting professional to assume the role of Accounts Executive in Subang Jaya.
About the job
This is an executive level position in which the incumbent will be reporting to Finance Manager. You will be responsible to manage the daily accounting activities and supervise accounting staff. As Accounts Executive, you will be responsible for handling full set of accounts, monthly/quarterly/yearly financial and management reports (e.g Balance Sheet, P&L). You will also handle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. Your responsibilities will also include handling general ledger and manage activities such as provide accruals, balance sheet accounts,fixed assets and month end schedule,financial statements and reports.
Scope of Duties:
• Monitor daily cash flow and monthly cash flow projection.
• Ensure timely payments and receipts to payees and from customers.
• Manage full set of business operations accounts and monthly management reports.
• Supervise and assist Accounts payable and Receivable.
• Ensure monthly financial results are prepared accurately.
• Coordinate internal audit, yearly external audit schedule and submission of tax returns.
• Handle shipment/inventory costing and price list costing.
Candidate who will succeed in this role must possess minimum LCCI Diploma in Accounting or at best a Bachelor degree in Accountancy.
To be considered for this role, candidate will have 3 years of accounting experience with good knowledge of accounting principles in managing trading accounts preferably gained from trading company. He/she must possess good knowledge of accounting principles and working knowledge in Auto Count. Good knowledge of SST is imperative and necessary. Candidates must be proficient in spoken and written English plus conversant in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate. Besides, the incumbent will get to enjoy a 5-day week work environment.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.