Our client is a leading manufacturer of natural herbal products in Malaysia. With their newly production facilities in place which is located in the vicinity of Ijok in Puncak Alam area, they are actively seeking an accounting qualified candidate to assume the role of Senior Executive (or Assistant Manager).
About the role
The primary responsibilities of the position are to manage and direct all aspects of the organization's financial management and reporting and to ensure good financial decisions and drive financial improvement in all areas across the business.
As the Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, you will be managing and monitoring the operational accounting functions including Accounting (AP, AR, GL and reports) and treasury functions. You will also responsible for the HR and administration functions.
• Responsible for the management and production of the accounts for the manufacturing activities,including month end closing process.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting,including analysis of variances overhead costs and profitability.
• Review monthly management accounts.
• Review financial year end financial statements and tax computation.
• Oversee AR and AP.
• Manage and monitor cash flow.
• Preparation and analysis of budgets and performance against budget, on going analysis of job costing.
• Manage accounts for audit and tax compliance and submission of tax return.
• Malaysian male or female age 30-45.
• Possess a bachelor degree in Accounting or ACCA/CIMA.
• Minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience in manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in English, BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Proficient and familiar with computerized accounting system (ideally Auto-Count)
• Be willing to be based at Ijok area.
This position will suit an active person looking to take on to the next level for a managerial role in manufacturing industry.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.