Our client is an expanding marketing company engaged in the supply and distribution of health products. They are looking for a motivated and energetic individual who is passionate about customer service portfolio to come on board at their Glenmarie corporate office.
This is a permanent position and the incumbent will report to Customer Service Manager. This position will initially based at the current corporate office in Glenmarie area after which it will be relocated to Bukit Jalil in mid 2019.
• Manage and process orders from walk-in, call-in and write-in customers.
• Attend to product inquiries and customer feedback and complaints.
• Manage service counter operations including stock inventory,product display,sales reports and reception duties.
• Manage and provide information and advice on products, promotions and marketing activities.
• Be part of the customer care team in building rapport and customer loyalty via follow up calls, emails and other customer care initiatives.
• Malaysian male or female.
• Possess Diploma or degree in Nutrition or other related science fields or Business Studies.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in any service or in healthcare/wellness related industry.
• Good spoken English with knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
Ideally we are looking for candidates who are residing in Puchong,Kinrara,Seri Kembangan or Bukit Jalil areas as the company will relocate its business operations to Bukit Jalil in mid 2019.
If you are interested in this nature of role within a healthcare marketing set up, then please apply today by forwarding a copy of your resume to us.
To apply online, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the "Apply Now" button below.