Chrisjac are working with a market leader in water filtration technology to recruit a Marketing Manager to be part of their expanding team in Subang Jaya area. Our client, a group of companies who have been in the water filtration and green technology for over two decades, excels in inventing new technologies to performance products. Today,they have progressed to become the premier total water system solutions and service provider in the region. They are currently looking for a polished and outgoing personality individual to embark on their major business expansion plan by contributing towards the execution of marketing programs, coordination of all marketing campaigns, website and advertising activities for the group to help raise the company profile and ultimately grow the business.
The position is permanent and will be based at their premises in Subang Jaya.
About The Job
•Undertake to develop and implement mid-term and long-term marketing strategies for the company's brand.
•Develop and implement detailed annual marketing plans with execution excellence to achieve agreed objectives including sales volumes,sales value ,market shares, profitability and other marketing KPIs.
•Ensure all marketing promotions and consumer activities are implemented effectively and efficiently with strong collaboration with sales team within the group.
•Lead the management of advertising,PR, event, digital,media and creative agencies with strong partnership to drive consistent sales growth.
•Consistently monitor or brand performance via regular trade visits, in-depth analysis of key competitors and drive consistent sales growth.
• Plan and timely execution of new product launches and new customer promotions activities which include print or digital advertising,website management, retail exposure for the purpose of recruiting new clients/customers and brand awareness.
• Develop,plan and execute all trade marketing and CRM activities to ensure overall brand objectives are achieved.
• Manage and undertake branding activities across product launches, promotions and product development through various media platform.
• Prepare and compilation of monthly analysis and reports relating to brands' performance.
• Manage the marketing budget and expenses.
• Candidate should possess a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration.
• Solid brand marketing experience within water engineering background and product environment/industry.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Willing to travel and organise trade exhibitions in local and overseas.
• Experience in online marketing activities will be an advantage.
This role is permanent and immediately available. The successful candidate can expect attractive remuneration package plus a strong prospects of career progression.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.