Our client is an established group of companies engaged in a full range of environmental engineering solutions in water and water management. They are in the forefront in providing complete range of services in design,maintain and manage water and wastewater treatment facilities and systems.
Currently they are seeking an enthusiastic accounting qualified candidate to join their finance team based at Subang Jaya.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to accounting portfolio and functions within the business. In this role, you will have exposure to financial and management accounting and treasury functions activities.
The job role
This is a permanent position based at Subang Jaya. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounting functions of the company's business operations. This will include the day-to-day accounting functions and corporate reporting.
Job Scope & Responsibilities:
• Manage the company's accounts according to the statutory requirements and standards accounting conventions
• Manage and control the company's expenditure.
• Responsible for the preparation of full set of accounts.
• Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Manage fixed asset register.
• Manage cash flow monitoring.
• Prepare balance sheet items reconciliations.
We are looking for a Malaysian female, who would have Accounting qualification. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years experience working at a senior level in managing accounting activities.
• Candidate should be female age above 28.
• Possess minimum LCCI Diploma in Accounting or at best university degree in Accountancy
• At least 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably from engineering industry.
• Well versed in GST.
• Proficient in English,spoken and written plus conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Knowledge of computerised accounting system.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.