Our client are a group of companies engaged in manufacturing of industrial chemicals, distribution (logistics) and marketing and trading of these products. They are at the forefront in the supply of its chemical products in Malaysia. Currently they are seeking an enthusiastic accounting qualified candidate to join their finance team based at Kota Damansara, PJ. They operate on a 5-day week basis, 8.30 am-6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to key functions within the business. In this varied role, you will have exposure to financial and management accounting and treasury functions activities.
The job role
This is a permanent position based at Kota Damansara, PJ. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounting and finance portfolio of the company's business operations. This will include the day-to-day accounting functions and corporate reporting.
Job Scope & Responsibilities:
• Manage the company's accounts according to the statutory requirements and standards accounting conventions
• Manage and control the company's expenditure.
• Responsible for the preparation of full set of accounts.
• Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Manage fixed asset register.
• Manage cash flow monitoring.
• Prepare balance sheet items reconciliations.
• Treasury functions
We are looking for a Malaysian female, who would have at least LCCI Diploma qualification in Accounting. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience working at a senior level in managing accounting activities.
• Candidate should be female age above 28.
• Possess minimum LCCI Diploma in Accounting or at best university degree in Accountancy
• At least 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably from retail or distribution industry.
• Well versed in GST.
• Proficient in English,spoken and written plus conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Knowledge of computerised accounting system.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.