Our client is a successful legal law firm in Klang. They are looking to engage an accounting qualified professional to join their established team in Klang.
This position will cover work in their Malaysian operations. This role requires in depth knowledge of the solicitors Account rules and a solid understanding of accounting functions such as billings, WIP, AR and banking.
The main tasks:
• Manage the finance and accounting functions of the legal practice.
• All round book keeping and preparation of accounts up to trial balance.
• Posting of third party disbursements.
• Disbursements and time transfers.
• Review of residual client account balance.
We are looking for some one with minimum qualification LCCI Diploma in Accounting or a Bachelor degree in Accountancy to fill this position. The successful candidate must have advanced knowledge of Excel. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential to undertake this role. Basically the job requirements criteria is as follows:
• 3-5 years of work experience preferably in legal practices.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Willingness to work in Klang.
To apply online, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the "Apply Now" button below.