Our client is part of a public listed company,primarily engaged in the manufacturing of cosmetics and personal care and household products. Today they are the leading manufacturer of these products for renowned and leading brands in the industry. Their production facilities are located at Kepong Industrial Area in Kepong. Currently they are recruiting for a HR professional to manage the full spectrum of HR and administration functions of their organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced full function of HR and administration officer to play a pivotal part and stamp your mark and be instrumental to developing company policies and procedures in terms of general HR administration.
About the job
As HR Executive, you will act as head of HR administration and play a pivotal role in the company's HR portfolio.
Your primary responsibility will be for all HR functions and you will assist with the development,implementation and administration of human resources programs, policies, processes and procedures designed to attract, retain and reward employees.
Responsibilities & Duties
•Manage day-to-day operations within the Department.
•Manage and responsible for the payroll administration,consisting approximately 80 staff (local and foreign workers).
•Manage and coordinate all aspects of recruitment processes.
•Manage and advise on all employees legal issues including sickness absence ,grievances ,disciplines.
•Manage the new starters, leavers and contract changes.
•Maintain accurate employee records in accordance with HR department requirements and in line with current legislation and company policy.
Candidate profile &Attributes
• Malaysian,male or female preferably in age group 28-35.
• Minimum a Diploma or degree qualification in HR disciplines or Business Administration.
• A good 2-3 years of HR and payroll experience,preferably have experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of current legislation relating to human resource management.
• Experience in payroll processing and foreign workers administration.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English and conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Willing to work in Kepong area.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.