Our client is an established company that provides printing services. They are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to be part of their sales service team in Puchong. Candidates who aspire for this role must be some one who is enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer service as the role will entail interaction with customers on regular basis.
About the job
This is office bound position where the incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support role to sales and service activities. This role is critical to providing customers with timely and dependable support for delivery of product orders and completion of repair services.
Main job responsibilities:
• Manage day-to-day customer enquiries on company's products and services.
• Providing administrative pre and post sales support to sales team on daily activities covering customer orders, quotation and billing.
• Processing of sales orders and all associated administration.
• Generate and Processing of customer orders.
• Attending to general sales support for the field sales team in developing new business.
• Coordinate and Liaise internal departments to ensure deadlines are met.
• Administer and coordinate service jobs with service Technicians.
The successful candidate must be a female in age group 26-38, possess a Diploma qualification in Business or equivalent and would have at least 3 years of similar experience in sales support role in your previous work experience.
• Female preferred; service oriented person.
• Minimum qualification: Diploma or STPM.
• At least 2-33 years of relevant experience.
• Experience of employing a high level of initiative and self motivation to achieve service standards.
• Strong communication and people management skills.
• Proficient in English,BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Computer literate.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.