Chrisjac is actively seeking an enthusiastic job seeker to assume the role of Office Support Administrator for our client in Puchong.This is a great opportunity for individuals who are seeking office based administration job to join a successful printing company.
Key skills required: Corporate administration and secretarial experience in an established environment, strong communication skills with fluent English and Mandarin plus conversant in BM, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Main duties involved:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support.
- Manage and support office administration system,including letter generation, filing and other typical office administration.
- Provide additional ad-hoc secretarial support as and when required.
- Assist in managing and maintaining schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Manage office stationery supplies.
- Malaysian female in age group 25-35.
- Possess a Diploma qualification in Business Studies or Secretaryship or any other disciplines.
- Some 2-3 years of working experience in administrative role is essential.
- Strong verbal and written command of English and Mandarin/Chinese and conversant in BM.
- Advance computer applications skills (MS Word, Excel and E-mail software)
- Self starter, highly motivated and show initiative.