Our client is an established and well respected international freight forwarding and logistics solution provider with offices in major ports around the country. Currently they are recruiting two to three additional Accounting officers for their Malaysian business operations based at their head office in Kelana Jaya, PJ.
The opening position is full time permanent position with the objective to manage efficient accounting functions within the logistics activities.
About the job
This busy and varied position will encompass both accounts payable and receivable functions for their group of companies.
o Verify accurate invoice entry of operating staff,investigating discrepancies and data input.
o Invoice receipt,coding, data entry and completing to pay process.
o Reconciliation of accounts both local and overs agents.
o Overseas inter-company reconciliation.
o Processing receipts, issuing statements and handling customer enquiries.
o Debt recovery.
• Female in age group 23-30.
• Minimum qualification: LCCI Diploma in Accounting.
• At least 2 years experience in accounting role with strong reconciliation ability.
• Ideally but not essential: have worked within logistics/freight forwarding industry.
• Multiple department/company transaction exposure.
• Foreign currency transactions.
• Desirable & highly regarded: Software knowledge EDI(Enterprise) Freight forwarding program.
• Highly desirable: Proficient in English plus conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
In addition, candidates must be willing to be based at their corporate head office at Kelana Jaya area.
To commensurate with the role and the seniority, our client will be offering attractive remuneration package. It will be between RM 3000-3500.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.