We have an immediate project vacancy for a Project Manager to work for a fast expanding solar engineering company in utility scale solar industry. Our client has been the leading provider of solar PV system project in Malaysia. They are currently seeking qualified Engineer to manage the various on-going projects across the commercial and industrial sectors. Based at Klang, they work closely with the utility across the market to provide not only the most efficient but also the most cost effective solution. Their business is growing and currently have an excellent pipeline of projects for further growth.
The purpose of this role is to manage the implementation of the solar projects till the completion. The Project Manager is responsible for establishing the schedule and budget of commercial and utility-scale solar construction projects.
The role will involve contact with clients,sub-contractors and relevant project teams to ensure that the project(s) deadlines are met.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Prepare site plans for solar system development,monitoring and evaluation activities.
•Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural,electrical and related site information for the use in the design of solar power systems.
•Design and/or coordinate design of photovoltaic(PV).
•Create project budget based upon quotes and bids.
•Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed.
•Coordinate installation schedules, management of staffing to ensure on time completion.
•Manage the critical path timeline and responsibilities of each project to ensure that all the respective deadlines are met.
•Coordinate with development and engineering team to develop preliminary design budget.
•Provide technical direction and support to installation teams during installation,start-up,testing ,system commissioning and performance monitoring.
•Monitor and perform regular project progress checks.
Person profile & Attributes
• Malaysian, male or female.
• A Bachelor degree (or Diploma) qualified in Engineering (electrical or solar power); master degree in Power systems is a plus.
• Preferably 3-5 years of relevant in power utilities, engineering or Network Service Provider power sector consulting or
• Previous experience in project development in energy/electrical power system will be highly regarded.
• Previous experience in managing EPC contracts and/or PPAs would be highly favoured.
• Good technical understanding of solar PV technology with working knowledge of installation and interconnection of solar PV systems and energy storage systems.
• Excellent communication skills to interface with clients.
• Strong Electrical CAD skills.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.