We have an immediate project vacancy for a Project Manager to work for a fast expanding solar engineering company in utility scale solar industry. Our client has been the leading provider of solar PV system project in Malaysia. They are currently seeking qualified Engineer to manage the various on-going projects across the commercial and industrial sectors. Based at Klang, they work closely with the utility across the market to provide not only the most efficient but also the most cost effective solution. Their business is growing and currently have an excellent pipeline of projects for further growth.
The purpose of this role is to manage the implementation of the solar projects till the completion. The Project Manager is responsible for establishing the schedule and budget of commercial and utility-scale solar construction projects.
The role will involve contact with clients,sub-contractors and relevant project teams to ensure that the project(s) deadlines are met.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Coordinate installation schedules, management of staffing to ensure on time completion.
• Manage the critical path timeline and responsibilities of each project to ensure that all the respective deadlines are met.
• Coordinate with development and engineering team to develop preliminary design budget.
• Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed.
• Create project budget based upon quotes and bids.
• Monitor and perform regular project progress checks.
• Male prefered.
• A Bachelor degree (or Diploma) qualified in Engineering (electrical or solar power).
• Working knowledge of the NEC as it applies to installation and interconnection of solar systems ans energy storage systems.
• Preferably 3-5 years of relevant in power utilities, engineering or Network Service Provider power sector consulting or
• Good technical understanding of of solar PV technology.
• Excellent communication skills to interface with clients.
To apply online, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the "Apply Now" button below.