Our client is a group of companies engaged in water filtration and treatment engineering services and equipment. with their current water engineering projects on going, they are seeking an additional project support staff to strengthen their existing team to be based at their corporate head office in Subang Jaya.
Job Scope & responsibilities
As the Project Support Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Project implementation team in the overall smooth implementation of various projects. Your role will be involved in coordination of project from beginning until completion.
• Project support administration and scheduling activities from set up to completion.
• Assist in planning,implementation and commissioning of projects.
• Coordinate with various parties involved in implementation of projects.
• Undertake sourcing and purchase of materials required for the project implementation.
• Process expenses, billings and maintain records for all projects
• Monthly project reporting
• Oversee the payment progress of projects.
• Candidate with Certificate/Diploma qualification.
• 2 years of similar working experience in project administration support role.
• Strong communication skills in English plus conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Computer literate.
• Willing to be based at SS13 Subang Jaya.
To apply online, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the "Apply Now" button below.