Chrisjac are actively seeking on behalf of our client a HR qualified personnel for immediate permanent position in Shah Alam. This client is part of a local conglomerate who specialize in utilities and environmental water and wastewater engineering.
This is a permanent position that will be based at their corporate head office in Shah Alam. You will be required to work on a 5-day weekly basis, Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm.
Job Role Description
As Human Resource Executive, you will be reporting to the General Manager within the organization. You will primarily responsible for all HR functions and the running of the office. Your key responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of HR functions and you will assist with the development,implementation and administration of human resources programs, policies,processes and procedures designed to attract,retain and reward employees on the project. You will undertake IR issues such as employee investigations, grievance resolution, performance management,disciplinary and separation process.
Broad area of responsibilities:
o Manage HR administration for a team of approximately 100 employees, consisting of technical and non-technical staff.
o Manage payroll administration.
o Provide HR support across the business to all staff.
o Administer and implement HR policies and procedures.
Candidate profile & attributes
We are looking for candidates with out-going personality, pro-active and exhibit a continuous enthusiasm for the work. He/she would be able to demonstrate abilities in organising,directing and leading others.
• Bachelor degree (and also Diploma) with high concentration in HR Management/disciplines or Business Administration.
• At least 3 years of solid background and work experience in HR programs, policies and employment law/legislation.
• Possess and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Employment Act and current HR practices in Malaysia.
• Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
• Conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
• Good knowledge of IT applications.
• Outgoing and confident personality.
To apply online, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the "Apply Now" button below.