Our client is a utility based contractor operating for over two decades with works focused in Selangor and KL. The company is a main contractor specialising in water treatment plants and pump stations and civil supply and construction of reservoir and pump house.
Currently Chrisjac are working in close partnership with a M&E contractor to seek qualified Electrical Engineer to manage their various water engineering projects in Selangor. In this respect, our client is keen to appoint Electrical Engineer with around 2-3 years experience within the M&E project implementation.
To be considered for this role, it is imperative that you have proven experience in managing and implementation of water M&E projects.
About the job
As the Electrical Engineer for project, you will be responsible in managing each E&M contract from conception design phase, detailed design,procurement of manpower and materials and running each contract to time and budget.
• Management of the implementation of the M&E design by sub-contractor through the construction and completion stages to commissioning and hand-over.
• Carry out inspection of the M&E installation ensuring design and intent are achieved.
• Work in close liaison with construction team in the delivery and monitoring of the construction works by various sub-contractors.
• Implement construction site health & safety working practices.
• Attend all site meetings in resolving technical issues that may arise.
In this respect, we are looking for graduate engineer who have educated to degree (and also Diploma) in Electrical Engineering to hold this position.Ideally he will have some 2-3 years in handling project management preferably in M&E water engineering. Knowledge of water treatment operations with understanding of an operating plant environment
An excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the right candidate together with the knowledge you will be part of a team that offers stability and career progression.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.