Our client is e renowned property development company based at Klang. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced senior Executive, HR. This is a permanent position with salary RM3500-4000.
As HR Senior Executive, you will be reporting to Group HR Manager. Your key responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of HR functions and payroll administration.
Broad area of responsibilities:
o Manage day-to-day operations within the HR department, in line with employment legislation.
o Manage payroll administration across the group of companies.
o Managing and advising on all employees legal issues including sickness absence, grievances,disciplines.
o Manage and coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process,including contract of employment.
o Administer and implement HR policies and procedures.
Successful candidate profile & attributes
• Bachelor degree (or Diploma) in HR disciplines or Business Administration.
• At least 5 years experience in HR generalist role,preferably in construction or property environment.
• Possess and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Employment act and current HR practices in Malaysia.
• Excellent communication skills in English,both verbal and written.
• Conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Good knowledge of IT applications.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Payroll software.
• Outgoing and confident personality.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.