Our client, a PR consultancy establishment based at Petaling Jaya is looking to recruit a PR Account Associate Director. This is a rare opportunity for a successful PR professional to work for a successful PR premier PR agency.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the Associate Director, you will have the experience and charisma to lead and win pitches.
- You will be responsible to oversee a team of Managers and Executives in managing and facilitating multiple client accounts.
- Facilitate internal and external communications and activities including publications, media planning and execution,client acquisition.
- Oversee events,launches and other PR events/activities.
- Develop,recommend and manage communications strategies through participation of pitches and recommending proposals.
- Maintain keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and provide effective PR strategies.
- Bachelor degree in PR/Communications/Media Studies or equivalent.
- Working experience of a number of years in senior leadership role in public relations agency.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia; knowledge in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively, delegate and manage assignments and accurately evaluate the team's work.
- Positive work attitudes with ability to work under stress is imperative.
- Willing to work on extended hours and on public holidays when necessary.