Chrisjac are currently seeking on behalf of our client qualified HR professionals for immediate permanent position in Shah Alam. This client is part of local conglomerate who specialize in utilities and environmental water and wastewater engineering.The workforce is approximately 120 people, a mix of blue and white collar, from site technical people to senior management and professionals.
Two openings are available at managerial and executive levels. Both are permanent in nature that will be based at their corporate head office in Shah Alam. You will be required to work on a 5-day weekly basis, Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm.
About the Job
This is a hands on role encompassing full spectrum of HR functions for the group of companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including payroll administration, manpower planning, recruitment & selection,performance evaluation and training & development. Once come on board, you will be managing day-to-day operational matters, developing policies and program covering employment, organizational development, compensation & benefits administration, employee and labour communications.
Your key responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of generalist HR functions plus administration of human resources programs, policies,processes and procedures designed to attract, retain and reward employees on the projects.
Broad area of HR functions:
o Manage HR administration for a team of approximately 100 employees,consisting of technical and non-technical staff.
o Manage payroll administration.
o Provide HR support across the business to all staff.
o Administer and and implement HR policies and procedures.
Successful candidate profile & attributes
• Bachelor degree in HR disciplines or Business Administration.
• At least 5 years experience in HR generalist role, ideally from engineering or construction environment.
• Possess and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Employment act and current HR practices in Malaysia.
• Excellent communication skills in English,both verbal and written is highly desirable and necessary.
• Conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Good knowledge of IT applications.
• Outgoing and confident personality.
Notice: Two openings available, one at managerial level and the other at senior Executive level.
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com, or click the "Apply Now" button below.