Chrisjac are currently seeking on behalf of our client a HR qualified professional for immediate permanent position in Shah Alam. This client is part of local conglomerate who specialize in utilities and environmental water and wastewater engineering.
This is a permanent position that will be based at their corporate head office in Shah Alam. You will be required to work on a 5-day weekly basis, Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm.
Job Role Description
As HR & Payroll Executive, you will be reporting to HR & Administration Manager within the organization. You will primarily role will be responsible for HR functions and payroll administration. Your key responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of generalist HR functions and you will assist with the development,implementation and administration of human resources programs, policies, processes and procedures designed to attract,retain and reward employees on the project. Working with and assisting the HR Manager, you will undertake IR issues such as employee investigations,grievance resolution,performance management,disciplinary and separation process.
Broad area of responsibilities:
o Manage HR administration for a team of approximately 100 employees,consisting of technical and non-technical staff.
o Manage payroll administration.
o Provide HR support across the business to all staff.
o Administer and and implement HR policies and procedures.
o Office administration.
Successful candidate profile & attributes
• Bachelor degree in HR disciplines or Business Administration.
• 3-5 years experience in HR generalist role, preferably in engineering or construction environment.
• Possess and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Employment act and current HR practices in Malaysia.
• Excellent communication skills in English,both verbal and written is highly desirable and necessary.
• Conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Good knowledge of IT applications.
• Outgoing and confident personality.
To apply online, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the "Apply Now" button below.